Our leadership team brings world-class experience from directly supervising over $3,000,000,000 in gross sales at leading residential and mixed-use projects and achieved an impressive of real estate experience.
Anthony Phillips | Partner | Realtor
- One of the city’s top producers in sales and leasing of high-rise condominium residences.
- Member of CityCenter Residential (Mandarin, Veer and Vdara) Elite Developers Circle.
- Holds the records for price/square foot in Las Vegas Strip luxury resale condos in 2011 and 2013.
- Holds the record for highest price for a resale in Nevada history – $1126/ at Cosmopolitan.
- Personally represents board of director members on 5+ high-rise condominium boards.
- Advises Las Vegas Condo HOA’s on various RE related issues.
- Represents executives from UBS Global Wealth Management, JP Morgan, GE Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Christopher Homes, and Caesars.
- Previously part of the Del Webb management team, which built/sold more than 2,000 homes with sales in excess of $1 billion.
- Holds advisory positions with US and Asia based asset management groups.
- Completed the Executive Management in Finance program at Cornell University.
Brian Petruzzelli | Partner/Broker | Property Manager
- Brings extensive construction and finance experience to Luxury RE Management.
- Prior project manager on three major condo-conversion projects in the Boston area.
- Managed the renovations of over 600 luxury residential condos.
- Holds a Massachusetts General Contractor’s License.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance degree from Merrimack College.
- Achieved the highest price/sf lease prices at Mandarin, Veer, The Martin and Vdara.
Tiffany Jones | Sales
- Top sales executive at CityCenter Residential (Mandarin, Veer and Vdara).
- Part of the CC sales team that sold in excess of $400mm in Las Vegas Blvd luxury condos.
- 5+ years of luxury sales experience.
- Over 200+ leases at Mandarin, Veer and Vdara.
Krystell Klingler | Sales | Development
- Over 10 years’ experience in the political and government arena.
- Worked directly for Mayor Goodman, City Councilman Wolfson (currently the District Attorney), and City Councilman Beers during their terms with the Las Vegas City Council.
- Aided developers, community members, lobbyists, and attorneys with business licensing protocols. –
- Assisted with building/safety/inspection concerns, code enforcement regulations, planning, approval processes, and the procedures to get projects approved by City Council.
- Familiarity with development projects, such as the downtown redevelopment, Tivoli Village, Boca Park and numerous master planned communities.
- Attended Idaho State University and Australian National University.
- Holds a Bachelor’s of Administration in Business Management and a Bachelor’s of Administration in Political Science.
Gary Fisher | Sales Executive | Realtor
- Represents individuals, developers, acquisition partners, investors, private equity firms, property management companies and luxury residences in Las Vegas for 15+ years.
- Instrumental in a $237,000,000 acquisition of 5 luxury properties in 2013.
- Former Sales Director of The Ogden (Streamline Tower 2006-2009).
- Recognized as top Sales and Leasing agent for luxury properties Juhl and The Ogden 2011–2014 consecutively by Vegas Business Press.
- Managed 554 units at Juhl and The Ogden; holds the record for highest lease rate per square foot in downtown Las Vegas’ history.
- Over 600+ luxury high rise leases completed since 2010.
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Management / Finance and Marketing from the Marriott School of Business Management (BYU) 1990.
- Specialties include business management, consulting, sales, acquisitions, investments, law and all levels of discipline in the real estate industry.
Darren Melton | Sales Executive | Realtor
- Held key management positions with such prestigious Fortune 500 companies as Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage and MGM Resorts International.
- Eighteen years in operations, sales, and account management, within the hospitality, real estate, and entertainment industries.
- Managed Coldwell Banker Brokerage’s West Region Resource Center which serviced 200 Offices, 500 agents, and produced over 300mm in sales annually.
- Founding member of the CityCenter Residential Division and built the division from a team of 3 to over 120 team members inclusive of 12 departments within six months’ time.
- Developed and deployed MGM Resorts International’s first multi-function software solution which integrated key company resorts and enabled cross property reservation booking.
Carr | Sales Executive | Realtor
- Sold in excess of $200mm in luxury condos as part of MGM CityCenter Residential Team.
- Former Executive, VIP Services at MGM Mirage. -Former Top Sales Executive for the Cosmopolitan Resort and Casino Condo-Hotel.
- Former Director of Sales at Allure Las Vegas.
- Former Sales Executive at The Carlyle in LA.
- Former Realtor at Sotheby’s International Realty.
Nicole Nejezch | Sales Executive | Broker | Realtor
- Most recently held the position of Broker and Director of Sales at CityCenter Residential.
- Lead the sales team in excess over $500mm luxury condos at The Residences at Mandarin, Veer Towers and Vdara
- Original Sales Executive for CityCenter Residential and continuously promoted throughout tenure
- Former Top Sales Executive Panorama Towers Las Vegas and The Martin -Casino Marketing Executive for Aria Resort
- Opening Team Member for the opening of the World Renowned Bellagio Resort
- Catering Sales Manager/Event Planner contributed to record breaking conventions sales goals in excess of $40mm per year.